Hello to all. It has been a while since I was here but it has been crazy busy! And I am very proud to announce that I am now a Grandmother of a healthy baby girl!!
:banana: :banana:
Back on topic ....
I have just installed a BCM50 3.0 software, having a couple of issues.
1. I have downloaded the patches and have unzipped them but when I go into the BCM and try to get them the BCM does not see the files.I know I am missing a step some where or it could be my computer. Any thoughts?
2. I can not launch the call pilot from within the BCM. I can however program the voicemail through the phone, I try and stay away from programming the BCM through the phone because of issues down the road. I am wondering if this might be a problem the patches would fix?
3. I still need to install and program 3 - IP2002 phones (first time ip install) for remote locations. Their IT guy will be programming up the vpn Routers(SonicWALL TZ 150 for the phones and SonicWall TZ 190 at the main site) and hopefully he will be able to guide me somewhat with the phones. I have ordered static IP addresses for the phones.And with that said, I have no idea where to start from here, I'm afraid!
I wanted to wait until I had the system up and going and everything was good before attempting the ip phones. The client also has a PRI.
Thanks guys in advance!!!