Hey there, while I'm here I thought I'd ask another question. I have a long time client that I've been doing their cabling for and they asked me to take over their Nortel system (AT&T kept messing it up time after time)

Anyways, I was able to get the manuals and books and got them all pretty much straightened out (pretty good given the fact I never worked on a Nortel before)

But I have two unsolved questions left, first, they have a T1 coming in and some pots coming back out. After some fax line consolidations they now have two of the POTS lines unused, calling from them to a phone gives the main number on caller ID. AT&T has been unable or unwilling to give them a list of all their phone numbers and order appearance. I haven't found the setting yet in software to make the number I call from be the number I call from instead of the main number, any ideas?

Second, I have one extension that sounds like it's transferring to voicemail, but there is no mailbox for this extension, nor is there any setting for call forward no answer. Yet the phone rings for about four times and then goes to oblivion.

Thanks to any hints,

Steven

Iky Pic