I'm not sure if the trouble is in the MICS or in the CP.....

The back story.....customer is an executive center with 25 - 30 office suites that they lease out. Each suite has a Norstar T7316e phone. Some tenants have more than one suite, so they then have more than one phone. Also, there may be 1 or 2 CO lines on the phones. Each phone has its own mailbox. Each tenant has their CO lines set up in their own ring group so calls that come in after hours are properly routed to their specific voice mail.

The above scenario has worked fine for 5 years. There have been customers added and deleted over the years and there has never been a glitch. Now to my problem. Yesterday I added a new tenant. He got 1 CO line, 1 extension with a T7316e phone, and a voice mailbox. This morning I got a phone call that the new tenant's after hours phone calls were being routed to another tenant in the building. I went back to the customer's site and reviewed the programming. It looked fine....there was nothing in programming that connected the new tenant to the existing tenant. The new station had been properly set up to be prime to the new CO line, and the new station was assigned to the ring group. I compared all of my programming for the new CO line and the new extension to a long standing tenant and there was nothing that popped out as being programmed wrong.

Soooo....I then changed the ring group to see if that was the problem, but the trouble followed. I changed the new CO line to another CO port (also changed the programming in the ring groups, etc.) but the trouble followed. Then I assigned a new extension (also changed the prime station, etc.) and now the calls no longer go to the wrong tenant, but they go to the attendant instead, day and night modes both.

Then I rebooted MICS and CP, but trouble did not clear. All other tenants seem to be OK, just this new one is not working properly.

First, I am not sure if this if a MICS problem or a CP problem. Any suggestions? I am at a loss where to look next and would appreciate any feedback.