Memory is failing me again...

Option 11 System, latest software...

I've got two trunk groups, 81 & 82 are their respective access codes, each with two or more trunks assigned.

There is a BARS code (9) assigned for making outside calls. Currently, I have trunk group "81" assigned to the route list so dialing "9" goes out on one of those trunks. What I would like to do (and IIRC, have done before) is make certain stations dialing "9" go out on trunk group "82" instead.

I thought I could just set trunk group "81" with a TGAR of, say "1" and set most of the stations with the same TGAR. Then, I would set trunk group "82" with TGAR "2", and do the same for just the couple of sets that I want to access that trunk group. Then, I would add trunk group "82" to the BARS route list table.

No Dice. Stations with TGAR of 2 don't dial out at all. What am I missing? I did it for one other customer with 4 different businesses running under the same system. I know I didn't use separate customers, because incoming calls got answered at the same console based on ICI. Of course that was 10 years ago, both the customer and the system are long gone, so I don't have anything to refer back to.

Any tips are appreciated!

PS: All trunks are type COT, and are IAO, if that makes a difference.

Dylan. SATUBAW (Some American techs use BIX as well)!