Hello,

I've been trying to configure our KX-TD816 to divert unanswered calls made to a hunt group to an outside line. I appear to have got quite far but have now come a little unstuck at the last hurdle, unfortunately. Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Here's how I've configured the KX-TD816 so far:

1. Set up the hunt group and added the extensions to ring.
2. Configured intercept routing for the hunt group to foward all unanswered calls (after 4 rings) to a separate extension outside the hunt group.
3. Configured this extension to foward all calls to the outside line, i.e. 71069<number>#.

The problem occurs when I dial-in to the hunt group from outside, after 4 rings the intercept routed extension rings but doesn't foward the call. However, if I call the extension internally, i.e. intercom <ext>, the call is diverted to the outside line.

I was wondering if this is a limitation of hunted calls within the KX-TD816? I've also tried intercept routing to a XDP extension but to no avail.

I suppose one solution would be to set a DIL 1:1 extension to divert externally, but we really need the functionalty which the hunt group provides.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks.