I have been in the phone business for 30 years and have done my fair share of stupid mistakes. But after 30 years, one would think it wouldn't happen so stupid! Case in Point: Have a customer with a Valcom V-2001A and three V-1030C Self Amplified Page Horns 5 Watts. My vendors (distributors) don't sell the Valcom line so I bought the Bogen AH5A Horn. Installed it, couldn't get audio. I thought it was the V-2001A. It calls for -24V and a ground. I thought that was the problem. Bogen, supposedly, looks for a -24V and a +24V, so the big dummy I am, I ordered the Bogen SPS2406 24VDC Power Supply, installed it, and still no audio. I was going nuts. Well, several hours later, I decided to check the volume switch, and VOILA! Idiot me had not check the one thing that was the problem. I got it to work with the power supply, then took the supply off and went to the Valcom V-2001A and it worked! The problem was the volume switch, that was it. Learn from my stupid mistake. Follow good troubleshooting techniques. Don't follow the method that I used! aok

"Let Everything Be Done Decently and In Order" 1 Corinthians 14:40