I've made a few posts before with questions I had about upgrading our current Digital Key BX system. Currently, the system is configured as follows (from left to right):

1- MPD 8/18
1 - CHL
1 - OCD
1 - ULD

We have purchased an MPD (128) card and an additional ULD card to add more stations to the system (we are maxed at 16). While I've worked with a bunch of other phone systems before, I am pretty much lost on this one. I have the RJ45 to serial port cable and can access both of the MPD cards, but I'm locked out by a password that does not match any of the other passwords we have for the phones or Imagen VM system. I'm able to change the mailbox settings in the IVM manager, but that password is not the same as the MPD cards. Any way to reset that?

What I need to do is get the new MPD card functioning along with a second ULD card so that I can run more extensions. This system does not have to be perfect as our only need for the short term is working stations, voice mail and the greeting menu. We will be limping along with this system until I am able to implement the new Linux-based Asterisk PBX sometime this summer as we convert to VoIP.

Basically, I'm looking for some direction as for where to start. I seems like I have all the necessary programs to get this system up and running, I just don't know where to start. Any help would be much appreciated. If it would be quicker, please feel free to contact me by e-mail at [email protected] or on AIM as talktheline.

Thanks in advance.