I would really appreciate any assistance on this one!

PROBLEM:
We just had a CLEC drop a T1 to the client's location and have installed a T1 card into the PBX. Problem one is the CLEC cannot see 'wink' from the PBX on incoming calls, thus it will not send the call through. Secondly it seems the PBX does not properly drop outgoing calls and the channel is properly dropped only when the called party hangs up. Any ideas? I'll post the programming below...

NOTES:
We currently have 2 Perception E's in service at the client's location. One is the 'live' system with 2 cabinets and a combination of POTS and DID lines, and the other, the 'backup' system, has the T1 card for testing purposes.

CLEC signalling is AMI, WINK START, and DTMF digits sent are three beginning with the number 8 (thus 800 to 899).

PBX extensions are 3900 to 3999.

'LIVE' SYSTEM:
(1) Basic Cabinet
(1) Expansion Cabinet
(2) NFDU (floppy drives)
(1) LCCU2
(1) NTWU3
(1) NRCU (with 2 NPRUs)
(5) NEKU
(9) NSTU
(4) NCOU
(4) NLSU
D06 software running

'BACKUP' SYSTEM:
(1) Basic Cabinet
(1) NFDU (floppy drive)
(1) LCCU2
(1) NTWU3
(1) NRCU (with 1 NPRU)
(1) NSTU
(1) NDTU (T1 card)
D05 software running

DTGP PROGRAMMING:
GRP 01
TEN 0
TKT DID
DNIS N
IAO IAO
STP NONE
COD 9
COS 00
TRN NTC
STR WNK
WTA N
OAB NONE
IAB 1
TRN1 8#39
TRN2 NONE

DTRK PROGRAMMING
POR T001 (to T054)
UPN NONE
GMN 0101 (to 0124)
TRCL ATT0
SIG EAM
DIS Y
CTL FPR
DIN TON
DOT TON
ANS Y

OTHER THOUGHTS:
Would my my LCCU2 card on the backup system may be bad? I have not addressed this yet but I would need to swap the two (from live to backup systems) in the early morning or late evening to keep disruptions to a minimum. In the 'live' system, all functions seem to be working fine. I could swap all critical cards to test the T1 circuit. Unfortunately, I have no T1 card backup, yet.