Hi all i'm relatively new to telecoms and have only been in the profession 2 yrs so a lot of the ideas and setups around telephone systems...especially the CTX 100, sometimes send me around the bend. Basically my problem goes like this. I would like to send a DDI to ring at 200 first...no problem, then if 200 is busy I would like it to ring at 206, if that is busy I want it to ring 202, if that is busy it will ring all phones. Originally I have set up a hunt group on Circular with that hunt order in place. My main problem with this is that on an internal call to any of these exts the call behaves within the hunt group so if someone calls 200 internally and it is busy it hops onto 206 and so on. What i'd lke to know is does anyone have an easy to understand 'guide' as to Toshiba hunt groups and how they behave. Also does anyone have any other suggestions as to attain this easy request from a telephone system. Bearing in mind if 200 is busy when a call comes in then clears the call before a second call in in answered I'd like 200 to be able to pick the 2nd call up. Hope this makes sense. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

[Linked Image from clearlinetelephones.co.uk]
success = hard work, dedication and a lump of devotion