On a DK280, I had a recent problem come up where DTMF is not passing from a digital set to a single line set, when the digital calls the single line. I confirmed this by clipping my butt set on in line with the single line set to monitor for DTMF. If I get on another single line extension with my butt set and call the original single line set, DTMF is passed without a problem. Is there a DTMF receiver/generator built into the digital card that is different than what the single line uses as a generator? I am trying to diagnose where the problem is so if I need to replace something, I can replace the right component. Can anyone give me any diagnostic tips for this? Thanks!

UPDATE: It sounds like maybe the DTMF receiver on the single line port, because a call from the same digital set to a different single line set passes DTMF. So it sounds like, if there is 1 DTMF receiver per single line port, the receiver for that specific single line port is bad. So I guess now what I need to find out is whether or not Toshiba has 1 receiver built onto the board for every single line port on the board. Thanks again!

[This message has been edited by 5years&counting (edited February 02, 2005).]