Hello, not sure exactly what to post, but I am at my wits end and may need more advice than fixes, but a fix would be great.

About 8 months ago we went live on a new Stratagy CTX 1000. This was an upgrade from an older system and some cards were brought over from the old system so it is not 100% new. We have the IP card and have 5 remote phone users all with brand new Toshiba IP phones.

Without airing all the dirty laundry the project was terribly managed by the dealer and while they knocked out the problems over time this one has never been solved. I do not beleive the IP part of this is set up correctly as they were zero help in configuring the remote phones.

First it was that I didn't have enough bandwidth, but I have plenty according to the one knowledgeable tech who actually made an improvement (full t1). Second it was that the card had to be bad, supposedly the replacement card was ordered but I have not been able to get anyone to come out and actually put in a replacement. Part of this test included hooking up an IP phone at their office and they tested it and duplicated the problem. Now they are telling me there is no longer a problem and there is nothing that can be done since they cant find anything wrong.

Except for the fact that I get daily complaints from my customers about people they speak to being described as being under water, gargling, and just plain choppy and breaking up. Keeping in mind this is ALL remote people, not isolated, I am at a loss.

It might be as simple as getting another Toshiba dealer to look at it, but we have had terrible luck with the Toshiba dealers in our area and I have no confidence. I also dont want to spend a ton of money to fix a problem my current dealer should have found and fixed under warranty.

Any suggestions are appreciated!