I have a 670 with a bctu/bexu (292 ports) and im using a BPTU with 23 voice and 1 D channel. my customer has a block of 80 #'s and 63 pdn's (not including PhDN's and 1 RSTU and a 8 port V/M. Here is my problem when i dial there DID it rings to there PDN but after 5 rings instead of going to there V/M box it goes to there main greeting on all phones. here is where it gets tricky, if i go to "some" phone's maybe 12 out of all of them and dial 550 (which is my multi. call group)it goes straight into there mailbox and prompts for a security code, but on all other phones it also goes to there main greeting. even if i dial there EXT. after the V/M picks up it will ring 5 times and then go right back to the main greeting. i have all VMID codes set up in station assignments (ex: PDN 203 the VMID is 203) and its the same on all the phones. Last night when i programed the system everything worked. i would call their DID and their V/M would answer. then i set up all of the other phones, submitted and left the site (without testing again) and now this morning nothing is working as far as dialing their DID and their V/M box picking up the call. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: