Hey,
I'm new to the forum.
I am having an error/issue on 2 of my customers sites with Network eManager B11. When they press the connect button to connect to the CIX it just gives an error stating it cannot connect to call agent. I can connect fine with my laptop on their network so I know the CIX and network settings are correct.
What I found out, in my case, so far is that a Wireshark capture of the SNMP packets (when pressing the connect button) showed that eManager is trying to connect to 192.168.255.253, instead of the real actual IP that I have programmed through PRG916. I dont know yet where that IP address is coming from as I didnt enter in that IP anywhere. I know that IP is close to the defaut dialup one, but I dont know how eManager is trying to connect to it...and why it is trying to use a dialup IP...(i dont have the 'use dialup' checked off either)

This problem happened all of a sudden, but since it was on a customers site i dont know if they did anything to lead to it. I've installed eManager hundreds of times without issue...thats why this one has gotten me really confused.

Anyone have any info?