Hello,

I'll start off by saying that I'm relatively new to Toshiba phone systems (spent a few hours with one a couple years back). I just purchased a DK424i and an RKYS3 key to unlock ACD/MIS. I also purchased a PIOU1A (v.3) card (was told I needed this to configure ACD/MIS). The system also came with a Talkx Simplicity voicemail system. My questions are:

1) What other hardware do I need to configure and use the ACD/MIS features (A PPTC-9 cable was mentioned and a serial cable to connect to a PC)

2) I recall using Insight software to manage the ACD/MIS functions on another system. I would like to use this software again, but I am not able to find a dealer who still has it. Does anyone here have a legitimate copy with license that they are willing to sell (or known someone/dealer)? I have also heard of SMIS, but am told that is not a feature packed. I am also wanting the wallboard capabilities.

3) What other software do I need for managing the DK424i itself, and a secondary cabinet, (I see references to Admin software on this forum)? Also, where can I get this (I know the first response is dealer - but so far none found).

4) Can the DK424i accept a PRI trunk? If yes.. This system came with an RCOU1 card - would this work, or would I need a different card? I believe this card only supports 4 lines.

5) Finally, is anyone familiar with the Talkx Simplicity voicemail solution? I believe I used strategy (dos-based on a windows 2k pc) voicemail system previously. What do I need to configure the voicemail and does anyone know where I can get an admin guide?

OK, I think that is all the questions I have for now. Thank you very much in advance for any help. I'm trying to learn as I go with this.

Thanks again.

I don't get enough geek at work so I dabble at home. Call me crazy smile