Hello,

After doing a search to try and find an answer, I decided to start a new topic. Our CIX670 was originally programmed with using PRI over a genuine smart jack but last October we moved to VOIP coming from a Cisco 2400IAD router handing off PRI from a TI/E1 WIC.

Since our system was originally setup with the main # in everyone's Calling Number field I didn't notice when moving to VOIP our carrier was showing our main number on external calls and not letting the phone system handle that feature. I had them remove that feature so I could change the outbound calling number on some of our phones to show their DID when calling. Since doing so #60119XXXXXXXXX# no longer works when you call the DID directly. If I would have my office phone forwarded to my cellphone and called my DID it says "The number you have reached is not in service) but If I would call my main number and have someone transfer me to my extension or just having someone form my office dial my extension it will ring my cell phone.

I changed the calling number to display my full qualified # and had it display our main number and it doesn't work. I have went through different fields under Trunk/Calling Number and no changes helped. I'm sure there's some setting that I need to change for it to work which is why I am requesting suggestions.

I knew nothing about Toshiba systems until watching and learning from our local dealer so all my experience is with eManager and not too familiar with programming from the handset except for changing the IP address of the system or something when getting new processor.

Thank you for any suggestions you can throw out there.