Hi everyone, I have searched the manuals and this board looking for an answer to my question but didn’t find what I was looking for. I apologize if it has been posted before and I missed it. These boards have helped a great deal getting my system setup and I appreciate everyone’s feedback. I have a stse system (3501-00) with Flash VM. I have 3 CO lines and 8 extensions. I have got everything setup and working (with the help of this board). We currently do not have a secretary at our office so I have the AA pickup on the first ring with the system greeting and prompt 4 for dial by name. If they press 0 it goes to the operator where after 4 or 5 rings the caller goes to the general VM box for our company. What I want to do (if possible) is have all of the stations ring if an outside caller presses 0 while in the AA and if none of the stations pick up then go to the general mail box. Can this be done? I have tried adding the other stations to ring on the COs but they only ring through on the first ring before the AA picks up and don’t ring after the user presses 0. I hope this isn’t too confusing, if you have any questions please let me know so I can try to clarify. Thanks for your time.