We have recently installed a XTSc-IP system. We have been using the 7024D phones within the network, while the XTSc-IP is on the same DSL connection but outside the firewall with a static ip. Within our network (.25 to .147) IP addresses things seem to work fine. Yet when we take the IP phones outside the ISP providers network they will not connect. From home my network I can ping the .147 XTSc-IP just fine, but the 7024D will not connect. The same goes for the Nomad Soft Phone, but from our own .25 address (behind a Firebox X Edge) they can connect. Also, when connected to a neighbors DSL by the same ISP, they connect. But outside the ISP, no dice. The XTSc-IP is not behind any firewall at all, just a 2 Static IP Single DSL line, routed thru a switch, one to our Firebox X Edge, and the other directly to our XTSc-IP. We've even tried hooking up the 7024D phones directly to a few other ISP's (no firewall, no router, setup to direct ip) and still no connection. My ISP assures me that the Static IP's are wide open and nothing is blocked, but give the scenario, I can't help but think there may be something wrong on their end. Any suggestions? I've tried every option I can think of within the XTSc-IP and the 7024D phones, all to no avail. HELP!! frown