Hi everyone, I have a xtsc-ip with a in-skin hard drive voice mail. I've done something wrong again in my setup and I can't get email to work. I want the vm to take message and then send out to email customer. I've made it work on one other site a couple of months ago, but my memory is going faster than my age. I have the license for 5 and have four people who want email. I changed their class of service to admin and change email message to yes. I put their email address in DME and checked push. I have the voice mail connected to the internet. And thats about where I'm getting stuck. When I go into inskin admin, I can't remember exactly what to do in unified messaging. Their hosted outside of their office. I tried entering their info. such as vodavi.com. inthe return address domain. then tried mail.vodavi.com. Nothing. I changed the outbound smtp to smtp.vodavi.com and etc. The closest I got was and error message to the admin. email which was like Ryan @vodavi.com. I know it's hot out here and I had a long labor day but what the heck am I doing wrong. Thanks ahead for any help.
tedio