Our North Carolina program is using an Electra Elite 192 phone system. They recently terminated the Office Manager who was one of the 2 administrative accounts on the voicemail system. The Office administrator is flagged as a phone system administrator so we should be able to use her account to reset the Office manager's password so that it can be updated with the interim office managers information.

The problem that I have is I only have the "multiline Telephone User Guide", "Attendent User Guide", and the "Voice mail user guide" and I have been unable to find the steps necessary to get into the voicemail administration system to perform the updates. I have attempted to register at the NEC website to hopefully get some documentation but it says it can take up to 3 days to get an account. As an end user I am not sure I will qualify for it even then.

Does anyone have some type of administrative FAQ documentation available? I am more of a computer guy than a phone guy, so if additional information is required please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance.