Hello all!

This is my 1st NEC ds2000 installation. I'm a Nortel/ Avaya guy, so this is giving me some grief.
The system consists of a digital station card, an analog station card, a pots line card, a T1 card and Intramail.

The customer has DID's for all incoming calls, be they for individual users on the digital sets or his incoming/ outgoing fax transmissions.

I have the software loaded on the laptop and I'm able to communicate with the system, however I made a wrong turn somewhere. At first, I had lines 9-12 working for outgoing calls, (I was working on fixing lines 1-8). Now, none of them work. The button for line # 9 blinks 3 times quickly and then pauses. The button for line # 10 is a solid or steady gren and the button for line # 11 is steady red. I tried putting the programming back the way I remembered, but I must have missed something. Any ideas?

All of the sets are 22 button display phones. There will be 4 fax machines on the analog card. I'd like to at least get the DID's working and have them able to call out today. I'm going bald working on this thing.

Thanks for any help!!

-->Greg