This is the same Electra Pro II that lost all programming due to storm, by the way the hold time it was without power was over 20 hours. Also every slt ADP I have to change ext ports because the port doesn’t work. Put an ext phone on the port get an error when you go off hook. With this site and all the input I have the system 95% complete. The VM is the only thing that did not lose programming. So to keep my people from losing their mail I had to renumber a few exts .Over the last three years I have installed several car keys. Friday could not get the main greeting to play got out the lap top looked at what box had the greeting .Went to programming my car key would not let me turn on line key 10.I could do program and hit all program keys but not 10.Powerd down several times double check I was on ext 10 still would not work. Remember I have been working on this switch off and on over 3 years and believe me I have beat my head on the wall learning how the point those T-1 channel where I want .What gets me is if the system got a spike I think I would a lot more problems than this but seeing that the system is working great expects for this line key problem. I anyone ever heard of this problem of this problem please post. I do have the main day/night playing. But if I every need to program car keys I am screwed.

If you say you don't know you will get more respect.