We have been researching new phone equipment for several months now. I have been following these boards to see some of the pros/cons of the systems we have considered. We are seriously considering the IPK II, as it has a very nice feature set and seems to be of high quality.

However, the only thing I am not crazy about is the phones for the IPK II. They seem to be the same handsets that were released back in 2002. (I think...) Anyway, in an earlier thread, I saw reference to NEC preparing to release new phones. Are these for the IPK II? If so, do you know when they may be released? The thread I found the reference to the new phones can be found here: New Phone Ref

Also, how good is the EliteMail LX with unified messaging? We are considering an upgrade to that voicemail for the added features. Does it integrate well with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook? Are the features robust for mobile sales people? (Such as forwarding calls to cell phones during business hours, but taking a message after hours?)

Thanks for answering my questions. wink