Hi,

I'm searching for the most inexpensive phone system for residential that can support point-to-multipoint PAGING/INTERCOM as part of the system (and having a hard time finding the anwser). Any advice/leads on a system that:

* Paging
- Can act as an internal paging/intercom system (as well as phone system) - i.e. push a single button and speak and you are heard on the speakers of each of the other phones
- A means of putting a unit on "silent" mode so pages are not heard (e.g. in bedroom)
* Points - Up to 4 or 5 points in the house (i.e. number of handsets), only one external incoming phone line
* Fixed or Cordless (slight preference for cordless, however if cordless would be good to have the paging support in the base that the cordless phone plugs into, to avoid the issue of phones that aren't where they should be)
* No real need for any fancy features such as intelligent call direction, voice mail etc - perhaps just the ability to, if one takes a call at handset A, ability to still page to all outer units to ask person B to pick up at another point

Thanks