Hello,

I'm a long time lurker and first time poster.

In the last couple of months I have recently inherited an older NEC Electra Elite 192 system. Basically the only documentation and instruction I received were a couple of NEC PDF manuals. Between that, internet research (very hard to come by), and the very useful community on this site I have been able to get by up until now, where I've hit a roadblock.

We are a small office of about 30 users. I have translated (and I do mean translated) a recent request I've received from them as wanting an ACD set up. It will consist of 5 users and be queued from an inside extension number (or external number if I have to do it that way). The problem is, I can't find clear instruction to do so. I know the manual has sections to assign extensions as agents to a group and specify hunt times and whatnot. I have done that. I believe the component I am missing is how to program a button for the agent log in/out feature.

I can program from the master programming phone if need be, or I have also acquired the SAT Programming Module (ver 4.7) painstakingly from an online retailer which I am only in the beginning stages of familiarity with.

If anyone could help me out as to programming the agent log in/out button, or add a step of this setup I may have missed, your guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks.
help

_ ________ _