We are in the process of doing some site inspections for a client and I am still having trouble organizing all the data we collect. Here's the scenario, the client has provided us with a Mappoint File of all thier locations we need to inspect, roughly 500 or so before it's over with. We have to fill out an inspection form, take onsite photos, combine all the data and send it to em. This will be an ongoing task so I want to keep all the info in one spot for use next year. Ideally what I want to happen is to be able to click on a pushpin on the map and have it jump to a folder containing the inspection info and photos, and in reverse, I would also like to be able to create a master list of all the sites and when I click on a particular name on the list it will take me to the correct postion on the map. So after all that, first question, is there such a thing as a virtual web server? When I try to create a hyperlink to a pushpin on the map it will only let me input https://yadda...yadda...yadda, not to a destination on my computer. Is there a way to create a virtual server or have it point to a file on my computer? Sorry for the long post...just trying to give enough info to explain what I'm trying to accomplish.