I mostly do Data Communications and some VOIP support but occassionally get called on to support other Telecom needs so I appreciate any help or guidance delivered.

My client has a Toshiba Strata DK40 Phone System to which they have an AVT Phone Express Entree Voice Mail System Version 4.03b

Is there a way in which you can add new voice mail extensions via the telephone hand set key pad.

I have accidentally discoved how to retrieve messages and how to leave a new outgoing message for an existing box or even for the system itself but I can't figure out how to add a new voicemail box.

Is the only way to do this via the PC Terminal. They are running this system off an ancient OS2 operating system.

I know there is a modem attached to the pc, once I find out what number etc the modem is attached to would it be possible to dial in and update the voice mail remotely.

I have found a very short user Quick Reference Pages online but no real meat and potatoes type of instruction manual.

How does one find out what the code or codes are to access the voice mail system from the telephone keypad.

Thanks for your assistance.