I have just recently taken over an account. The customer has a DCS with a 2 port Starmail. When the caller dials 1 for the directory the list is annouced properly except for this out of the blue recording refering to ext 210 it seems to be an old recording of a office member that is no longer there.. i went into the starmail and went to program 460# deleted all mailbox listings including 210 and did a reset on the voicemail. ok then i check the directory and only this oddball recording of a name with ext 210 tied too it. so i program all the exts back into the directory and try deleting 210 again and the go back and put 210 in the directory and again i check the directory and it goes pleasantly thru the names and exts numbers and after 206 here comes this name and ext 210 again then it continues on to 207,- 210 with my new recording and name on ext 210 wow can someone give me a few clues? Also i have one ext that the display will just go to a blank screen with the version number.. you can unplug the set does not make a difference. i did a reset last week phone came up and now doing same thing? All suggestions appreciated