Hi Craig

Doesn't sound like you are having much luck with this product. My experience with DataView is much the same, in our case the agents pay was based on their call through-put and you quessed it, the agents complained that the DataView stats didn't add up to their totals and sure enough the call logger and even the call history feature in OfficeServ Call proved this to be the case. Upwards of 20-30% difference.

The longest wait time we also had issues with being incorrect, not just small amounts of time because no one would really notice that but these were wildly inaccurate and hugh amounts, some times it even exceeded the time limit where the call should have 'Exited' the UCD group and gone to the SVMi.

We never had a problem with the Data Manager stopping except for when the customer interfered with it.

I know this is not much help and only furthers your dislike of the product, but we have been informed that the product was rushed out to meet the US demands but then again I have heard this same excuse used before.

Best of Luck

Samsung, Ericsson, NEC, Nortel Certified Installer