A service company offers 24/7 coverage. I set them up years ago with an option in the after hours greeting with a "press 5 for emergency service," which goes to a mailbox, that forwards to a list that includes the essential personnel that require notification. The list has five mailboxes associated to it. After a message is placed, it goes out to the cell phones of these guys. It has worked flawlessly for several years.
:confused: The problem is that as they have grown, they get several after hours less crucial voicemails that notify them each time. I cannot turn off their notification, as they do get a few emergencies.
Is there a way to differentiate between a message forwarded from the Emergency mailbox, from one that is just a normal message? Is there a way to automatically prioritize the messages from the emergency mailbox to urgent, so that I can set the notification to "urgent only?" -OR- Is there a way to set multiple cell phone numbers to call directly from the emergency mailbox?

Yes, I am retired - so why am I still working on phones?