Hi There, Strange things have been happening on my dcs 50si...my password for listening to messages has always been the same, all of a sudden it says thats an invalid entry. I went into the administration mode and tried to reset my password to the default 1234 and it seemed to be successful, but when I now try 1234, it still says invalid entry.

Also, in the last two weeks, I've received 4 "active reminder" messages (prior to this I had never received any and didn't even know the feature was avail.) and the times of day they came in are in the middle of the night. I would have thought the cleaners could have accidentally set them while cleaning the phone, but our building is alarmed and I verified with the alarm company the cleaners had alarmed the building hours before. And, two of the reminders were from 1:40 am on a Sunday.

I wondered if someone was messing with me...but its a small office and they are not tech savy when it comes to the phones, and they're really not "game players."

Biggest problem now is, I can't retrieve my messages or reset my password. Any chance the phone set is going haywire?