I have a customer that has a Officeserv 7030, and they want to have the system dial out to a series of cell phones and pagers after hours.the message gets forwarded to 4 mailboxes, each box has either a pager or a cell phone set up to alert the on call personnel. I set up a manual night ring so after 6:00 any call enters a menu and the caller can choose 3 options. Once that is selected it goes to the specified mailbox. The menu works great, after that, it is only partially working.

The 7030 dials out to the cell phones no problem. but not the pagers. In each mailbox I have both the alert and the pager notification turned on(because they change the order of the numbers every week it could be a pager or a cell phone). I did see more problems when I tried to add the number to the suffix in the "Station" "Beepers" settings so they can see it on the pager, but other than that I am stumped.Ome of mu questions is, can adjsuting that suffix string cause the pagers not to dial out?

I noticed that the DM tool has a schedule for the alert and pager screen that you can set to be "on", I figured that this would always alert the cell phone or the pager (or both) that a message was left, is that so? This should just work so I am really confused.