My former boss (who I still do some PT work for) called me today. A worker changing an expansion tank on his water heater drowned his Comdial 308.

I took a ride to his house and not only is the KSU wet but all the punch downs, line jacks and the power failure phone.

I think this was an N0308, does anyone remember what sets are compatable and would the sets work on a 816?. I have a few 816's collecting dust and would like to use them.

I had forgotten about this 308 that I installed he tells me 20 years ago. I did not think it was that long ago but the punch blocks have his kids names on the on the station locations and I went to the last of his kids weddings at least 15 years ago that's how long ago they have been out of the house.

Strange but the line keys still function so I unpluged it for 24 hours and will check back to see if the KSU still lives. Cannot kill the old comdials.

If we do not revive a comdial at his location does anyone have a recomendation for a good KSU Less system that can do 3 lines and 6 stations?