Hi all,

So far me and the other tech have been lucky to not walk in some cieling areas that are solid yes to week to hold a person to run cable. In one instance our supervisor who is small and light could but I want this to be a one man operation.

I have thought of two ways to run cable besides the standard use of fiberglass sticks.

1. Run a remote control car with tracks across the ceiling from one end to the other. The cable would lay across the sheetrock.

Other would be to run a wireless remote control 3 or four prop toy like probe though the rafters draging the string with it. The blades of the little drone would be protected with a duscted shroud.

We have excepted a contract with a resteraunt chain where there is only one acess man hole and thought it would have been impossible to run the cable. The building construction has little in the name of conduit.

So what is your thoughts on this? I love the idea of running a remote control 4 prop helicopter if it was possible. It would be battery operated and just enough to pull the cable a given range before being brought down to recharge?