I Figured I'd mention this.
Shootin the poop with Tom the other day and he mentioned not many are taking advantage of his SEO services, he was asking me what the hell's wrong with these people, they have a business with a web site and don't want to be found by new customers? and after I thought about it I had the same question. Why would you not jump all over this?
I was in the same boat as most of you guys. I had a site but no one was finding me or using it. I asked Tom for help and in a short time (a month or 2)
I was on page 1 and near the top if not in position #1.
I've been using Tom's Search Engine tips ever since. I don't know how he figured it out and I don't want to but I know he's been into search engines for 10 years or better
and he really understands what has to be done. I get very confused about some of it well most of it and I'm glad he knows what he's doing cause I don't know anyone else who even remotely knows what he does about ranking in the search engines.

Now if you do the following search terms in Google.
Salt Lake City phone systems
Phone wiring Salt Lake City
Telephone wiring Salt Lake City
Telephone system installation, Provo

You'll see my site tel-programmers comes up in the first few results. That's just a few of the keyword phrases he's helped me out with,
I come up on a lot more from using Toms information/tips and I've gotten a lot of business I'd never got without it. I would really advise you taking advantage of his services before that ship sails and he's not available to help out us little guys anymore. I don't doubt some big sites will find him and scarf him up and his time will then become limited. If you check around you'll see his pricing is, how do I say it cheap, no very inexpensive and I doubt that won't last.
Anyway here's my question to you guys. Why aren't more of you guys checking this service out? Wake up my friends.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]