I have been a longtime member of this forum. I enjoy this forum cause its easy to read, clear ledgeable display and tons and tons of helpful information.

BUT.....there is something that is starting to happen that is kind of hitting a sour note with myself and i am sure some others. I have noticed newly registered people going from forum to forum posting responses to posts that are old or have been answered already or simply posting responses of no value.

I have noticed many endusers posting questions regarding simple care and feeding of their phone system which is OK. Years ago there was nothing like a forum like this, so its a welcome addition into the ever changing world of telecom.

I am asking that to all newly registered techs and techettes, please have some consideration and dont do this. In particular, in the Vodavi forum a post was started regarding the use of the hard disk voice mail for the STS, which turned into a completely different topic.

I for one sell the VODAVI and would like to hear more about their products in the field just as you all would also.

HUMOUR is a good thing when used in a proper manner.

I hope I didnt hit a wrong nerve to anybody, If I did, re-read this post a second time over and you will then understand what Im trying to say.

I would like to take this time and thank you all for reading this and understanding.

Mitch Taylor