I've got a Tempo buttset that has been great for almost 11 years now. The speaker for the speakerphone portion has gone out and the manufacturer no longer supports anything for it. I've used the earset speaker in port for the speakerphone and viola I have speakerphone feature, so I know that it is the speaker that is bad, not the buttset feature. I'm just trying to find a replacement speaker. It is approx 1 1/2" in diameter, which would put it around the 38mm range. I have tried an online search and can't seem to get the correct wordage to find it. As you can tell from the pictures, the tough part is the thickness. Most I can find with the correct diameter have a deeper magnet on them. Didn't know if there was some hobby that I wasn't into where they may be more common place. I would prefer a mylar or some type of water resistant cone if posssible. If anyone knows of anywhere I can get one, please help me out. Thanks in advance. [Linked Image from i694.photobucket.com] [Linked Image from i694.photobucket.com] [Linked Image from i694.photobucket.com]