Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to 1A2. I salvaged an old KSU from work that I discovered in the sprinkler closet during our re-cabling project and thought it would be fun to make it work again. It still had power when I took it off the wall, but there have been at least two other phone systems since it was replaced (at least 15 years ago).

I took the KSU home and hooked it up to a few 564 and 2564 stations with help from bits of documents and drawings online. I'm using an Asterisk box to provide dialtone. I've also got a Melco KC-19 for intercom. At some point I'd like to add a 10 button station to the mix.

I found some documentation online and while it isn't for my particular KSU, it's pretty close. However, it was a pretty low resolution scan and the page with the station block layouts is pretty hard to read. So, to make things easier for me, I drew up what I believe to be a correct drawing of 6, 10 and 20 button station block layouts and I was hoping someone here would be willing to proof it. Drawing: Typical Station Block Layouts

Many thanks,

Tim

PS. I may send more of these your way, since all of the drawings I have now are pretty bad.