Hi. I am getting various system recommendations from 3 reputable companies. I have a need for a system that can handle as many as 10 lines and 10 stations. I want the system to be able to handle at least 2 businesses that have different “ad on hold” recordings and music. I need voicemail and need recording capabilities along with auto-attendant. Perhaps using Xtension Recorder might be better than recording to voicemail. One company suggests Sprint K3, another Toshiba Strata CTX100 and yet another Vodavi STS. When I listen to the Sprint K-3 auto attendant from their various clients, the voices seem a little scratchy or echoing; the CTX100 seems very clear; and Vodavi muffled. I realize that various factors influence the clarity of the voicemail, but I have listened to several companies to try to come to some understanding what they sound. The cheapest system is Sprint K3 followed by the Vodavi STS (only and few hundred more) with the CTX100 being the most expensive by $2000 (as compared to Sprint K3.) Is there any information out there that can give me honest comparisons between these systems in terms of quality, functionality and repair/problems history? Sorry for the long post….