I found this forum and am looking for input as we might be pulling the trigger on a Tadiran purchase in the next 2-3 weeks.

Our situation:
A winery with 35 employees, spread out over many buildings including the vineyard which is 2 miles away and connected via wireless. Growth is steady and a store elsewhere in the state might happen in a few years. We are replacing an old and dying Panasonic DBS system. People are generally roving about which is why Flexicall and how Tadiran implemented it seems very applicable.

The quote:
Is for an IPx 500, uCMC w/ 8 ports, Navigator, 2 port fax finder, 8 port analog station card, 16 channel media resource card, door phone, 40- T208 IP phones, and a 4 circuit trunk card.

Questions:
After reading on here I am concerned with their support and the uCMC. Should I price out the WiCMC? I am very fuzzy on the differences. The other thing that is scaring me is having our voicemail and attendant (which will route all general incoming calls) on a laptop hard drive with their in-skin uCMC/Navigator card. Coming from a server background I like redundant drives. Also is a 16 channel media card really enough? If I understand things correctly a chanel is only used for a call going from the IP realm to the PRI? Last thing (for now), I want to tinker with SIP WiFi sets. Have you guys gotten SIP to work pretty easily? The vendor says it is hit or miss.

TIA