We have an IMX256 and have been using a VoiceMaster Voicemail System. I have very little documentation on the VoiceMaster and cannot find anything about them on the internet.

The Voicemail part works great but we want to start using the VoiceMaster Auto Attendant.

The problem is that when I set up the VoiceMaster for auto attendant whenever anyone dials in on a DID line the IMX transfers the call to VM after 4 rings. When the voice mail answers and the IMX sends the stations extension number the voicemail transfers the call BACK to the extension thinking that someone did a dial by extension.

How do I get the IMX to tell the voicemail if the call is a call that needs a transfer (auto attendant) or a return call from an extension (that should go to the voice mailbox)

We have the enterprise software but if I undrstand the book, the IMX Auto attendant is for an announce device and then would connect a caller to intercom dialtone which would allow the person to dial the extension. Our Voicemail has a dial by name feature and this would negate this feature.

Please help

Thanks
Ron Haney
KLAQ-KROD-KSII Radio
El PAso

Ron Haney
Director of Tech Operations
KLAQ - KROD - KSII