The system is not ready to network with the XTS. Eventually all three systems will talk to each other..the SBX, MBX and XTS. The zero out of voice mail should be in the next release along with DTMF tone timer adjustments, DID ringtones, DID calls directly to voice mail for message retrieval, (can't do that now you have to go through a CCR first). There is a possibilty of backlight support for both Edge and STS phones.

I have to admit this...I have been a Vodavi dealer for a long time and although nervous was hopeful that the meger with Vertical would work out and to that end I have supported Vertical. I have been selling the SBX since 3.0 came out ( did not care for SBX 1.0 at all) The MBX makes me a bit uneasy. I felt the same way when the Triad first hit the market. I sold only one Triad 3. Once it became the Triad XTS we were off to the races. I hope that the MBX can become as good a replacement for the XTS as the XTS was for the Triad. However it has to be ready to do that before the last XTS is sold, not after. I think anyone can see the logic in that.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.