Hello all,

I am setting up a Toshiba Strata DK-40i with IPV8 Voicemail Card.

It was moved from an existing customer and there was a special Amphenol cable on the KSU that would not allow all 8 Digital Phone Ports to be used. The cable broke out the Yello Pair and the a copule of the Violet for Audio Cables to be connected to a 66 Block.

When I realized it was not wired properly I replaced the Amphenol Cable with a new one and a new 66 Block.

I was not able to access Port 17 Logical port 007.

I ran Program 90-1 and I believe 90-2 according to the Programming Manual. Extension 17 is back but now I cannot connect to the IPV8. It plays audio at Extension 18-21 but will not allow me to enter *999# to get into Programming so that I could work with adding Userid's for the individual Extension 10-17 or logical Ports 000-007.

Does anyone know why I have lost connection to VoiceMail since running the above Program's.

I have a suspicion it is either a wrong DTMF setup or the Userid's for 990 and 991 as well as 999 have been deleted somehow.

I went into the Programming from a 20 Button LCD Phone and checked all the Cards they are:

Cards in KSU Base are as follows:

TMAU2 - Slot Number 00 - PCB Code 98 (K5RCU2
DKU - Slot 11 - PCB Code - 62
TCOU1A - Slot 12 - PCB Code 11
No Other slots Used in KSU Base

Expansion Base cards Installed are as follows:

IPV8 Strategy DK (8 Port Black Card) - Cabinet Label 04 - Slot Number 15 - PCB Code 31
RCIU2 (4 Port) - Cabinet Label 06 - Slot 17 - PCB Code 81

I checked to make sure all cards were properly setup, but still not able to acces voicemail. All four extensions for Voicemail play the audio greeting extension 18-21. However when I try to press *10 or any other Voicemail ID Number including 990, 991 and 999 I receive no response, the greeting continues to play without ressponse and ends up at a previous greeting for a General mailbox.

Is it possible the Admin Ports have been changed? My call forwarding setup on Extension 10 has changed from a previous setup Ext 50 to 850 with my doing anything. I am assuming it is a PhDN.

This is an urgent request, I hope someone can direct me to a resolution soon.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve (NetComm)

NetComm Services, Inc.
97 Allen Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
(508)-990-0600
email - [email protected]