Site has a Partner edition IP Office, R8.0(18). There are two sites in one location, and one side records their greeting on *7811 while the other side records their greeting on *7812. The problem popped up yesterday when they tried to re-record their AA greeting on the *7812 side. The standard message comes up (Press 1 to listen, Press 2 to record, etc.), but when they press 2 to record they're automatically disconnected. I logged in remotely and System Status told me their SD card was full. The tech onsite went around and made sure there weren't a ton of voicemails on the extensions and there weren't. In fact, he could only find 1 voicemail.

My question(s). First, are they getting the disconnect when trying to record a new AA greeting because their SD card is full? Second, is there a location on the Partner edition where voicemails go for the Main Calling Group that I can check to see if there's a bunch of VM's that haven't been listened to? Third, if the disconnect has nothing to do with the SD card being full, what else can it be? And finally, if there are no VM's cluttering up the SD card, what else is taking up all that space?

Let me know if you need more info, and thanks for your help.