Hi, I'm an audio technician and my small business uses an NEC Electra system. I believe it is the series 120. I programmed it myself many years ago when we first installed it but now I need to change something and am not sure quite how.

We had 3 CO external lines (phone numbers) connected to the system, but recently eliminated one of those lines. The problem is that now our credit card terminal (which is connected through a SLT card) still defaults to CO-3 when dialing out to process a transaction, though that line is now disconnected.

So I need to re-program the system to remove the CO-3 line, and set it up so that the SLT terminals default to CO-2 when attempting to dial out. I'm not sure if this is one step, or two.

I have all the manuals and have carefully gone through them a few times now, but can't find the right programming section to accomplish this. This program selection is probably a fairly simple thing, I just can't find it, or at least I don't know what it's called.

I don't want to reprogram just this one extension. I want to make a global change, so that all SLT's and all NEC phones default to CO-2 if 9 is dialed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by DavidK99; 07/12/14 04:39 PM.