I could probably get by with just the one day greeting....the issue is the "directions" mailbox that is requested. Essentially I need an announcement only mailbox to route callers to when they press "3" from the auto attendant. I see how to do this in IPO Mode voicemail, as referenced above, but not in Intuity Mode.

So, currently I have two auto attendants set up, the main AA and then the second AA which is being used to route callers to when they press 3. But I am getting the error when I go to apply it as the two AA time profiles overlap. The issue seems to be that I have two AA with the same time profiles, AA1 and AA2 as they both need to operate at the same time and function together. I can change the day and night greetings (or delete the night greeting) and I get the same error.

I would rather route them to a phantom mailbox where the directions could be recorded to as the greeting, but I cannot see where to turn off the ability to leave messages.

Perhaps I am missing something or am going about the programming the wrong way? This is Basic Edition and cannot be upgraded to Essential either...

I am not programming the system live, just doing pre-progaming, if that makes a difference. But this is supposed to go in on Monday.

Thanks again!

Last edited by tampasteve; 07/24/14 05:58 PM.