New to the board! I've read all posts relating to Vertical systems hunting for a solution to our problem. Did not find a resolution, but thank you to all for your time invested in providing spectacular advise. I hope someone is able to assist in our plight.

My family own's an automotive business with eight Vertical SBX IP 320 stations. The company that installed our system five years ago is not available for technical issues as they are no longer in business. I need to program one of the stations that is in the overflow group to be in the main group.

Our system is set to ring three times at stations in the group pilot number 620, and if not answered, ring overflow group 621. The company that installed had left a quick start guide. I got as far as member entry...

When at the step of entering stations to be included, the directions are to enter one station or a range of stations. No mention of how to enter stations that are not consecutive. I attempted to add the one station by entering 114114 Hold/Save. That was then the only station that would ring, not good. Entered 110118 Hold/Save to have all stations ring so our business could still operate.

The company that set our system up was able to program stations 110, 111, 112, 117 & 118 to be in group 620. Any idea how to get 114 into the mix?

Thank you!