Hello All. I am currently trying to network 2 SBX Systems together and have come across an issue when trying to set up the networking numbering plan table. At both sites when logged into the PC ADMIN Software, I am unable to save the IP Address inside of the "IP Info" box. At System A, I have Bin 0 System Usage NET, Number plan Code 1#***, Net CO Group 0, Bin 1 System Usage NET, Number Plan Code 2*** Net CO group 1, DEST MPB Address of System B(SYSTEM B's LAN IP Address) and when I try to enter the VOIB ip into CPN box or First box of the IP Info, it will not update to my table. As far as I can tell everything is programmed as it should. I have followed all of the Documents that show how to program sites together. All firmwares and software versions are the same. Lock keys have been verified on both systems. System A is on numbering plan 1100-1147, Virtual Mail boxes set to 1150-1199, System B is 2100-2147 with Virtual mail boxes set to 2150-2199. Vertical tech support helped me up to this issue but could not help me further since it is not an "Emergency" and I am forced to wait until Monday.