Let me start by saying hope everyone is having a good day and all is going well. Now on to the problem I am having. We are still running the Telrad System with the IPEX2, System Software 3.12 and Emagen 10.3.15. Currently I am running with one full PRI Circuit. I am fixing to install another full PRI Circuit to handle a new company. Both circuits are handled by the same local Telcom provider but on different fiber coming into the building which also means different billing accounts. I need to seperate the PRI's where one company uses one PRI and the other company uses the other and keep them totally separate. What is the easiest way of doing this? I some what have it working through Preferred Connection and Application External Route in Station Attributes Menu by assigning the Trunk DN Number in these fields. The problem is the extensions I have set to the 2nd PRI. If the pickup the handset to make a call it grabs the 2nd PRI like it is suppose to but they can dial 9 and it grabs the 1st PRI which is the original circuit. Does anybody have any ideas? I know the Telrad can handle it because it is a very robust system. Thanks!!

Sincerely,
kkell11400