Hello,

I'm working on a Repartee 7.49 voicemail system at a site that I work at.

Just a few days ago, this system experienced a crash and the harddrive became corrupted as a result. I have been able to recover the harddrive and I'm able to access the files. I've also installed the Repartee software on a different harddrive on the same system as before.

The issue I'm facing with is that I'm at the point where everything is operating, including the voicemail software and the original hardware except the original harddrive, however the repartee voicemail software is not recognizing the key that is attached to the printer port. In addition, when I try to use the key update command I'm given the following message.,

E:\VMAIL ]keyupdat

KEYUPDATE.EXE version 1.74

You are about to reprogram the attached system key.

Please enter your Upgrade Code and press when complete.
Or, press to quit at any time.

Upgrade Code :

Invaid Upgrade Code entry.

Your Upgrade Code should be 26 characters long.
You may enter it with or without spaces, as it appears on
your Upgrade Card.

I'm assuming that I'll need this key which I do not have in order to allow the Repartee software and the green printer port key to identify with the system. I also have the original harddrive and I'm am able to recover files from it, I'm not not able to boot the voicemail software from it because of a system crash that corrupted the harddrive. I've never installed this software before. Any help is much appreciated!