This is a newbie question.

Basically, I am tech support for this Univerge SV8100, and a newbie, and have my job on the line. The phone has stopped responding to calls, after some changes.

Im not sure if its the Night Mode changes that caused this, or something else. I am across the country from the phone switch. Using WebPro for changes.

Things that were changed around the guesstimate time the system stopped working. From my newbie perspective, changes with "tech" login:

Changes Possibly related:

12-01: Night Mode Switching Setup
12-02: Automatic Night Service Patterns (Operation Mode)

Changes Not Related (I think):

24-09: Call forwarding Fixed Settings
20-08: Class of Service Options (Outgoing Call Service)
21-05: Toll Restriction Class
20-11: Class of Service Options (Hold/Transfer Service)

Unknown changes:

USER1 -- Not System Data (User Programming)
USER1 -- 24-09: Call forwarding Fixed Settings

The whole goal of the changes were Call Forwarding wasnt working to external number. The phone system made callouts using * and # to outside lines while trying to figure out fixed call forwarding tests, but I spoke with the phone company, and they said there is no reason for the lines to be re-directed using * or #.

Hopefully some Christmas help can get me up and running asap.

Either direct advice, or literature or insight on how to troubleshoot. This system has InMail. If I understand how the phone system works, the system was answering calls previously on the first ring, and then youd go into the phone directory for routing.

Im unaware of any trunk changes. Also turned off automatic night mode switching, but turned it back on, but didnt help. Rebooted the system, no help.

Any other information needed, please let me know.

Any ladies or gents who can help me keep my job, thanks for your time,